A) INFORMATION – Whatever information is gathered regarding /from the customer from time to time through the website remains within the custody of us.
1) REGISTRATION FOR SERVICES – Whenever a customer plans to use the products or services of the company while visiting the our website, they need to fill up a registration form which bears columns like name, email address and telephone number. This information is collected to contact the customers in future regarding various reasons.
2) SERVICE PACKAGE – Whenever a client applies to get a service package from us, they have to stock up a kind to submit their name, email and charge address that is eventually accustomed prepare their bills.
3) PROFILE OF CUSTOMERS – the knowledge collected through cookies and log files is alone accustomed build a customer’s customized profile and provides a higher understanding. the corporate understands that this information is sensitive and don’t will share them with any third party who do not have authorization to access the precious data. The information is solely used to promote offers and let the customers know about various updating done in the website.
4) COOKIES – A cookie is keep on the customer’s laptop that provides data needed by the corporate to grasp a customer’s preference. If not comfy with usage of cookies, the user may also reject them and still have access to our website. However it may be ensured that the data/information collected from the cookies isn’t used for private identification of the customers.
5) CHILDREN’S PRIVACY – Any personal data concerning kids who are below 13 years is not collected by us. If by mistake it’s done therefore then the record is instantly deleted.
B) INFORMATION USE AND SHARING OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except for legal obligations, we’ll not share any data regarding customers with any third party while not the consent or permission of the customer to try and do a similar.
a) SPECIAL OFFERS AND UPDATES – Each client once they be part of the family, they’re welcome with an email. Also, email service is employed to send the purchasers news relating to latest offers and updates wiped out the service. Existing customers are presupposed to get frequent emails bearing a similar. Former customers are contacted through email to assemble feedback.
b) INVOICES – If any customer avails for any resource offered by us then an email is sent to them with the order details and credit card charges. The purchasers cannot opt of this service because it may be a a part of QuickBooks purchase package. data relating to identification of MasterCard details isn’t enclosed in these mails.
c) CLIENT SERVICE – Client satisfaction is of utmost interest and so we tend to remains in shut contact with their customers to induce data regarding any problems that they may be facing with the service packages. Customers are contacted via email or phone as per their convenience.
a) LEGAL DISCLAIMER – We tend to keep all the customers data safe and secure however there are few times when the company needs to oblige in sharing the customer’s information. For legal proceeding, court order or judicial process is sure to share data relating to the purchasers collected from the website. We also will share data with establishment and third parties if involvement of any civil or criminal continuing is detected.
b) THIRD PARTY INTERMEDIARIES – Invoice to customers who have purchased services is shipped via third party invoice process company that don’t store, share or use the in person classifiable knowledge relating to the purchasers and use them for the other purpose.
c) BUSINESS TRANSITIONS – Incas merger and acquisition done by us with the other company, the non-public data relating to the purchasers hold on with us is personal quality and is required to be shared. Customers will be informed about the same beforehand. The usage of the non-public data can stay a similar because it was in agreement at the time of registration. The purchasers are allowed to settle on whether or not they wish the non-public data to be utilized in the other approach.