If you are facing an overheating problem with your HP Laptop/HP notebook then this might help you. Please read it completely.
First of all, we would like to bring to your notice that almost every HP Notebook / HP Laptop is tested for overheating issue by the HP, so if you are facing overheating problem in your Laptop or Notebook then the flaw is in your system and not in the design.
As the HP Laptop Starts Overheating, It causes laptop speed, Programs starts not responding it pops up error messages And results system shutdown, blue screen or black screen. There are various reasons that cause the issue, it may be incorrect power configuration, and Windows updates stuck, Incompatible Device driver and more.
Read: How to contact to HP Printer Customer Support (+1)-877-771-7377.
Main Reasons for HP Notebooks/ HP Laptops Overheating:
- If your HP laptop/ Notebook is old then there might be a problem of dust clogging the air vents. I suggest you clean air vents.
- If Air fan is not working of as required speed. The problem might be with the bios setting for fan speed or fan and you might need to be replaced with a new one.
- If you use your Hp laptop/HP notebook on such a surface that it blocks air inlets then that could be a problem for overheating. And this goes for new notebooks too.
- Most Importantly – when your notebook/laptop gets hot there is a good chance that it might melt thermal pad on the heat sink/processor and this will cause your notebook to get hot whenever you use it.
- There might be some hardware related problem.
Solutions for Overheating of HP Laptop or HP Notebook:
Whatever the reason here some solutions you may apply to Cool down the Overheating of your HP Laptop.
- Clean air vents of your system and check if air fan is working or not.
- Check if your system’s fan is working at the right speed or not.
- Do not use your HP Notebook/ HP Laptop on a surface that blocks air vents.
- Try updating BIOS.
- Thermal pads might be burnt then try replacing them with a new one.
- There might be some fault with the hardware then checked with a professional expert.
- Sometimes unnecessary startup programs (running on background) cause the issue. Simply open Task Manager, select the Startup tab and Disable all unnecessary programs in order to prevent them from starting with the system.
- Shutdown the system (using power button) disconnect the Power adapter (if connected) And remove the Battery. Then press and hold the Power button for 30 Sec, Now Insert the Battery and Start windows normally wait 15 minutes and check there is no more overheating issue.
- If your HP laptop or Notebook battery has worked for many years then it is recommended that you must switch to a new one, which helps to release the pain of laptop overheating.
- Sometimes buggy windows updates stuck on the background and cause unnecessary system resource usage and reduce battery performance and result in Laptop / Notebook overheating problem. If the problem started after install latest windows updates we recommend temporarily uninstall them and check hope it may help.
- Run the Windows power troubleshooter and let windows to check and fix the problem itself. This will fix the problem if any incorrect power configuration causing the issue.
HP Laptop Support Online @(+1)-877-771-7377
After going through all the above steps if your HP Laptop or HP Notebook overheating issue are not solved then the best way to solve overheating of your Laptop or Notebook, Our Expert HP Laptop Technical Support Technician is available here for you. Just dial our toll-free HP Support Number. Our HP Laptop Support technicians will resolve your issue remotely. We are available 24*7 for HP Customers.