HP Printer Support: The HP Printer is an external hardware output device that accepts text and graphics from the computer that comes in the form of output and usually transmits information on the paper in the standard format. In addition, if you have a wireless printer and want to make an HP Wireless Printer Configuration, then you can do it easily by following a few simple steps.
When connected to the wireless network, you can print the printer to the computer on the same network without connecting to your computer. Not all HP printers have wireless functionality, so make sure your printer supports Wi-Fi before continuing. However, we will discuss the connections of HP OfficeJet Wireless Printer to a wireless network here.
How to prepare yourself for the connection?
You should gather the following information before setting up your HP Printer on the wireless network.
Collect the following items:
- Name of the system network that is the service identifier to be (SSID).
- The network password also called the WEP key or WPA security phrase.
- A PC that should be associated with your wireless network.
- Adequate Internet access: It is emphatically prescribed that you use DSL to download programming, use web services, and acquire printer updates.
Follow these steps to connect your HP OfficeJet Wireless Printer to a wireless network-HP Printer Support :
Make sure you are connected to your PC and your network. Then, turn on your HP Printer and keep it on the computer system during the installation process.
- Connect to any USB or Ethernet cables to the original order.
- Just turn on your wireless printer and sit tight a couple of minutes for it to be completely configured. You can utilize your screen of the printer, to the wireless, to associate with your remote network (wireless network).
- Press the right arrow key on the touch screen of your HP OfficeJet Printer.
- At that point choose the network in the configuration menu in the setup menu.
- In this network menu. Select the Wireless Setup Wizard and then starts searching for the wireless routers in the available range.
- Then choose your SSID network from the list of available networks in the range.
- Enter the WEP/WPA secret password key on the off chance that it is set up for your network, and afterward tap done.
- At that point click OK to affirm.
- Click to new on OK to print the wireless report or to Ignore to skip it.
If you had gone through all of the above steps and still you are facing issue related your HP Printer or any other HP device and need instant HP Technical Support (i.e. HP Laptop Support, HP Tablet Support, HP Customer Service for Scanner) then you may dial HP Customer Service Number +1-888-720-1315 and get quick and smart support from our technicians.
More Related Articles:
- HP Printer Won’t Print in Black: How to Fix This Issue?
- How to Fix HP Printer Cartridge Problem?
- HP Printer Technical Issues Resolve with HP Printer Support
- How to Setup & configure a new HP Printer?
- Fix HP Printer Not Responding or Working Mac or Windows PC.
- How to Fix HP Printer Not Responding?
- How to Diagnose and Fix an Overheating HP Laptop
- Online HP Printer Support.